Job Title: Human Resources Assistant
Work Type: Full time
Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
1. Recruitment and selection: identify staff vacancy. Prepare notices and advertisements for vacant staff positions. Schedule and organize interviews. Participate in applicant interviews. Conduct reference checks on possible candidates. Prepare, develop and implement procedures and policies on staff recruitment.
2. Induction and Orientation: new candidate fills out the personal data form, submits all requirements needed.
3. Maintain personnel file: ensure that all full time employees’ files are updated and information transferred into the system. All doctors’ files are maintained and check for regular update.
4. Maintains human resources records by recording new hires, transfers, terminations, changes in job classifications, merit increases; sick, and time off.
5. Attendance Register: monitor the attendance of employees in terms of lateness and absenteeism and give a monthly analysis report to the management.
6. Maintain and update leave schedule for all employees.
7. Develop and review HR staff handbook and policies and inform the staff and management of the policies.
8. Draft and update HR letters, e.g. offer letter, promotion, transfer, termination,
9. Performance management and appraisal: keep track of employees contract, plan for appraisal when appropriate. Draft performance appraisal report and forward to management.
10. Training: Conducting training need assessment. Administering on-the-job training programs. Evaluating the effectiveness of training programs and maintaining records of employee participation in all training and development programs
11. Administer and update payroll: Processing payroll, ensuring unpaid leaves are tracked in the system. Answering payroll questions and facilitating resolutions to any payroll errors. Draft a payroll summary and submit to the CEO for approval, once approved submit to the chief accountant for payment.
- Diploma in Human Resource Management
- Ability to work with minimum supervision.
- Good working knowledge of Kenyan Labour Laws
- Ability to analyze and evaluate data critically.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft, Excel, PowerPoint and HRIS
- Member of IHRM
- 1-2 years of work experience
How to Apply
Qualified and Interested applicants should send their detailed CV, together with their certificates and licenses quoting their expected salaries to:-
2. hand delivered to Oasis Healthcare Group, The Greenhouse, 3rd Fl, Ngong Rd Nairobi
1. Applications without this information will not be considered.
2. Applications MUST reach us not later than 5.pm, 30.4.2018.
3. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
4. Canvassing will lead to disqualification
5. Interviews will be on, 8.5.2018 from 9am, Nairobi, The Greenhouse Mall 3rd Floor
“Oasis Healthcare Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer”