Our client in the engineering industry is urgently seeking to recruit an office admin to join their dedicated team in Nairobi.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Receives visitors and ensures respective staff is promptly advised of the arrival of the visitors.
- Ensure visitors are directed to the correct office.
- Receives telephone calls promptly, screens and forwards calls appropriately.
- Provide callers with directions to the premises.
- Record and promptly communicate messages to respective staff.
- Maintains the incoming and outgoing mail register for deliveries and postage by receiving and recording mail and ensuring incoming mail is distributed promptly and outgoing mail is dispatched promptly.
- Provides general administrative support to the Directors.
- Maintains staff movement diary and meetings room diaries.
- Coordinates replenishing of beverages and ensure beverages for meetings are organized and served promptly.
- Supervise the office cleaners and ensure that one general cleaning is done per week.
- Printing of time and attendance reports every day and analyzing the reports weekly.
- Basic accounting roles such as cashier.
- Perform any other assignments as requested by management or your supervisor.
- Certificate, diploma or degree in business or related course.
- 2-3 years’ experience in an engineering field or similar field.
- Must be familiar with basic accounting.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong and confident personality.
If qualified, kindly send your CV before or by 19th April via email@example.com indicating ‘OFFICE ADMIN’ as the subject.
Office and Administrative Support
|Company / Organization||
Recruitment Services Firm
|Job Opening Date||
|Job Expiry Date||