Sheerlogic is looking to engage a dynamic professional for the position of Accountant for our client in the Oil & Gas industry.
- Prepare monthly management reports;
- Prepare reports on recurring expenses;
- Prepare cash flow forecast and budgets; analyze the Company’s annual, quarterly and monthly budgets.
- Compute depreciation of the new investments manually;
- Gather statistics and compute cost allocation;
- Hold regular meetings with management to discuss the budgetary position and agree action plans where required;
- Explore and recommend ways to decrease the expenses of the company including tax cuts, etc;
- Be involved in corporate strategic planning initiatives and control the costs of products developments or new projects the company may be planning.
- At least 3 years’ experience strictly in oil & gas industry
- B.COM, CPAK
- Finance Experience in Business analysis, Payables, Receivables, Inventory, Costing, Retail, Reporting
- MS Office, Accounting packages, Advanced Excel
How to Apply
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by 9th April 2018, clearing quoting “Accountant-Oil & Gas” as the subject head.
Accountant - Oil & Gas
Business and Financial Operations
|Company / Organization||
Oil & Gas Company
|Job Opening Date||
|Job Expiry Date||