Job Title: Music Teacher
Reference Number: OAM/TS/18/04
Location: Oshwal Academy Mombasa
Oshwal Academy Mombasa is a private school owned and managed by the Oshwal Education & Relief Board offering the International Primary Curriculum (Early and Elementary Years), International Middle Years Curriculum and prepare children for IGCSE and GCE A/S and A’ Levels.
The Academy is seeking to appoint an experienced Music Teacher to handle music lessons and other engagements requiring music in the Academy.
Skills and Competence:
Bachelor of Education specialising in Music / Recognised qualification in Music (example London Conservatory of Music, ABRSM)
- At least two years’ British National Curriculum demonstrable teaching experience in music. Alternative curricula experience will be considered.
- Good intra and interpersonal skills.
- Must have demonstrable interest in music as an art form.
- Knowledgeable in modern pedagogy and music practices.
- Excellent written and oral communication.
- Innovative and creative individual.
- Good planning and organisation skills.
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Ability and proven willingness to support clubs and other co-curricular activities.
How to Apply
If you meet our essential criteria and are looking for a role in a dynamic team where you can make a real difference, please submit your application to Oshwal Academy’s Human Resource Department through email@example.com.
The application closing date is 17th April 2018.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Educational Instruction and Library
|Company / Organization||
Oshwal Academy Mombasa
|Job Opening Date||
|Job Expiry Date||