Our client in the paper industry is looking to hire experienced, energetic, creative, self-driven and focused Senior Sales Executive.
The successful candidate will report directly to the Head of Sales & Marketing.
- Plan and prioritize personal sales activities and customer contacts towards achieving agreed business aims, including costs and sales – especially managing personal time and productivity.
- Manage product/service mix, pricing and margins according to agreed aims.
- Maintain and develop existing and new customers through appropriate propositions and ethical sales methods, and relevant internal liaison, to optimize quality of service, business growth, and customer and satisfaction.
- Handle customer complaints.
- Identify and resolve client concerns.
- Prepare a variety of status reports, including activity, closings, follow-up, and adherence to goals.
- Communicate new product and service opportunities, special developments, information, or feedback gathered through field activity to appropriate company staff.
- Present and sell company products and services to current and potential clients.
- Prepare action plans and schedules to identify specific targets and to project the number of contacts to be made.
- Follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from field activity.
- Identify sales prospects and contact these and other accounts as assigned.
- Prepare presentations, proposals and sales contracts.
- Establish and maintain current client and potential client relationships.
- Participate in marketing events such as seminars, trade shows, and other events.
- Follow-up for collection of payment.
- Provide on-the-job training to new sales employees.
- Manage account services through quality checks and other follow-up.
- Coordinate company staff to accomplish the work required to close sales.
- Assists in the implementation of company marketing plans as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- A minimum degree in Sales & Marketing
- Minimum 5-7 years’ work experience.
- Experience in a Paper industry only.
- Ability to take initiative
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and prioritize
- Teamwork and collaboration skills
How to Apply:
Send your application clearly indicate the position applied for including a cover letter demonstrating your desire to work with our clients; a detailed CV highlighting relevant experience, details of current and expected salary, a daytime phone contact, email address, Skype address and the names of three professional referees by close of business 12th April 2018.
International Talent Management Consulting Ltd
P O Box 856, Nairobi, Sarit Centre 0606
Senior Sales Executive
Sales and Related
|Company / Organization||
Recruitment Services Firm
|Job Opening Date||
|Job Expiry Date||
Nairobi, Kenya, -1.2920659, 36.82194619999996