Job Title: Partnership Manager – Telecommunication
Gross Salary: Competitive
Our client is a Chinese Company located in Kenya that imports mobile phones.
They are looking to recruit a Partnership manager who will act as a link between the company and Mobile phone network operators in the Kenyan market.
- Coordinate operations between the company and the mobile phone network operators that ensure maximum productivity.
- Ensure that the company has the adequate and suitable resources to complete its activities (e.g. people, material, equipment etc.)
- Maintain relationships with partners/vendors/suppliers.
- Gather, analyze and interpret external and internal data and generate reports
- Represent the company in events, conferences with the operators
- Ensure adherence to legal rules and guidelines while engaging the mobile phones service providers.
- Act as a link between the company and Mobile phone network operators in the Kenyan market.
- Business related Degree or MBA
- Should have 5-10 years of experience working with mobile phone operators
- Should have a good understanding of the mobile phone industry
- Should have previous working experience with a reputable telecommunication firm
- Should have strong project management skills.
- Should have excellent presentation, negotiation and networking skills
- Should have excellent customer service skills. The position will involve constant interaction with mobile network service providers in Kenya.
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Have thorough understanding of diverse business processes and strategy development
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Partnership Manager – Telecommunication) to email@example.com before 18th April 2018.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.