We are a Human Resource Consultancy firm seeking to recruit a Personal Assistant for one of our clients.
The personal assistant will Provide administrative support to the CEO and give general administrative support to other departments in the organization.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Managing the CEO’s Calendar
- Prepare & manage correspondence on behalf of the CEO
- Booking meetings, organizing travel and preparing complex itineraries
- Managing and ensuring efficient filing, documentation, safe custody and retrieval of CEO’s confidential records (official/personal)
- Filtering general information, queries, telephone calls and invitations to the CEO by redirecting or taking forward such contacts as appropriate
- Planning, organizing and managing events
- Supervision of office cleanliness/ wellbeing towards improvement of the corporate image
- Support planning and preparation of meetings and workshops (logistics and preparation of meeting room and documents as requested).
- Sourcing and ordering stationery and office equipment
- Any other duties as advised by the employer
Qualifications for the Personal Assistant
- Bachelor of Science in Public Relations, Front Office or any business administration related field
- 4 years of work experience as a Personal Assistant to an MD/CEO/GM
- Excellent organizational and coordination skills
- Effective communication skills, both written and oral
How to Apply
Send your applications to firstname.lastname@example.org by 05th May, 2018.
Indicate the position title in the email subject
Career Management Centre is an equal opportunity Employer and does not discriminate the Interviewee on the basis of race, Gender, Sex and religious affiliation.
Career Management Centre does not charge candidates for job placement