Oasis Doctors Plaza, Nairobi is currently looking for qualified and dedicated individuals to fill the following vacancy.
Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Provide advice for non-prescription medications
- Monitor drugs and other medical supplies levels and initiate the procurement process.
- Take inventory and track medication and supply orders
- Keep records of all drug stocks ordered, drugs issued to clients and stocks remaining.
- Arrange drugs in the required manner
- Establish and maintain good relationships with customers which includes clinics, doctors, and other institutions
- Monitor storage conditions i.e. expiry status and security of the pharmaceuticals
- Must be registered with the Pharmacy and Poison Board
- Diploma holder from a recognized institution.
- Original Professional and academic certificates with up to date license
- At least 2 years of working experience in a similar position
- Good customer care skills
Qualified and Interested applicants should send their detailed CV, together with their licenses quoting their expected salaries
OR hand delivered to Oasis Healthcare Group, The Greenhouse, 3rd Fl, Ngong Rd Nairobi
Applications without this information will not be considered.
Applications MUST reach us not later than5.pm 6th April, 2018.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
Canvassing will lead to disqualification
Interviews will be held on 12th April, 2018 from 9am, in Nairobi, green house.
“Oasis Healthcare Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer”
Pharmaceutical Technologist Job in Nairobi -
Healthcare Practitioners and Technical
|Company / Organization||
Oasis Doctors Plaza
|Job Opening Date||
|Job Expiry Date||
The Greenhouse, Kirichwa Lane, Nairobi, Kenya, -1.300433, 36.78166950000002