A leading private medical facility is looking to fill the following position:
- Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology
- Must be registered by KMLTTB with current practicing license
- At least 3 years working experience from a reputable and busy laboratory phlebotomy reception
- Must be familiar with and understand the ISO:15189
- good computer skills
- preference given to those with some administration background and a sense of responsibility (and very HONEST)!
- Good inter-personal skills
How to Apply:
Interested and qualified individuals are requested to submit one document as an attachment (combining the application letter and CV with at least three referees) by email on/before close of business on 14th April 2018 to email@example.com
A competitive salary is being offered plus medical and pension benefits.
If you feel you fit the above requirements kindly forward your current updated CV with at least 3 referees.
Quote your current salary and attach the last three pay slips from your current employer (not applicable to Intern applicants).
Please note we are an equal opportunity employer.
Interested parties should also note that these positions are for all across the country in line with vision and should be willing to be posted to different parts of the country.
Healthcare Practitioners and Technical
|Company / Organization||
Private Medical Facility
|Job Opening Date||
|Job Expiry Date||
Nairobi, Kenya, -1.2920659, 36.82194619999996