Our Client is looking for an experienced physiotherapist to join their growing healthcare team.
In this role, you will be responsible for reviewing and evaluating the medical needs of patients to develop adequate treatment plans.
You will work with patients to assist in practicing exercises and physical therapy designed to ease pain and increase mobility and must be well versed in the study of physical therapy with a background in rehabilitating patients with illnesses or injuries.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop treatment plans
- Collaborate with patients doctor for referrals, notes and medical history
- Schedule exercises and therapies for the patients
- Review patient progress
- Assist and demonstrate proper stretches techniques, exercise moves and equipment use
- Document patient medical progress and treatment, record notes to update medical conditions
- Diploma in physiotherapy from Kenya Medical Training College (KMTC)
- Three years working experience, preferably in a busy pivate set-up
- Registered with KSP and PCK
- Good interpersonal skills and communication
- Compassionate and sensitive to patients needs and concerns
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
All applications should be done on or before close of business 12th April 2018 to email@example.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Healthcare Practitioners and Technical
|Company / Organization||
Recruitment Services Firm
|Job Opening Date||
|Job Expiry Date||
Nairobi, Kenya, -1.2920659, 36.82194619999996