Tender Number: KCO/51/03/FY18
Terms of Reference
Consultancy Services for the Recruitment of Change Partner – RESA
About Plan International: Plan International is an independent global child rights organisation committed to supporting vulnerable and marginalised children and their communities to be free from poverty.
By actively connecting committed people with powerful ideas, we work together to make positive, deep-rooted and lasting changes in children and young people’s lives. We place a specific focus on girls and young people’s lives.
We place a specific focus on girls and women, who are most often left behind. For over 80 years, we have supported girls and boys and their communities around the world to gain the skills, knowledge and confidence they need to claim their rights, free themselves from poverty and live positive fulfilling lives.
1.2 Purpose of the assignment: The purpose of the consultancy will be to identify a candidate for the position of CHANGE PARTNER for Plan International Regional office.
1.3 The scope of the assignment will entail the following;
Recommendation of various candidates who meet requirements for the position as per the job description.
The consultant will propose the methodology. This will form part of the submitted technical proposal.
1.5.1 A list of proposed candidates suitable for this position in relation to the job description.
1.5.2 Profile of recommended candidates summarizing their work history, years of experience, and salary expectations among others.
1.5.3 Deliverables are not limited to the above.
1.6 Time Frame
This assignment will be accomplished within a maximum period of 5 working days.
1.7 Consultant Profile
- The consultant must have undertaken similar works in Kenya for the last four years:
- Preferably, the consultants should have an integrated team of experts.
- Have at least five years’ experience in recruiting high-level positions.
- High level of professionalism and an ability to work independently and in high-pressure situations under tight deadlines.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Demonstrates meeting all legal requirements.
1.8 Submission Requirements
Respondents are required to include in their submission:-
- A detailed technical proposal clearly outlining the proposed methods for the assignment.
- Curriculum Vitae(s) of proposed experts outlining relevant education, and experience
- A financial proposal with a detailed breakdown of costs.
- A proposed timeframe detailing activities and a schedule/work plan.
- Names and contact information of three references who can be contacted regarding relevant experience
- A Consulting Firm Profile (including all details of the firm)
1.8.1 The detailed technical proposal should:
- Show a thorough understanding of this Terms of Reference
- Include a detailed description of the recruitment process
- Demonstrate previous experience in conducting similar assignments
- Demonstrate approaches that will be used to ensure child protection and ethics and principles will be applied throughout implementation of the task
CLICK HERE to view the RESA Change Partner Job Description
1.8.2 The financial proposal should contain:
- Detailed itemized consultancy fees/costs
- Validity period of quotations
The Regional HR Manager will provide technical oversight of the process and ensure quality assurance.
1.9 Child Protection Policy.
The consultant and his/her team shall sign and follow Plan’s Child Protection Policy (CPP) and related procedures, and its security and safety policies and procedures.
2.0 Submission Process
A selection committee utilising a pre-determined objective criteria will review all applications received by the submission date.
Upon selection, the consultant(s)/ consulting firm/individual consulting experts may be invited for a discussion.
Deadline for submission of proposals will be on 6th April 2018 at 10am
The Technical and Financial proposals should be submitted in sealed envelope clearly marked;
Change Partner Technical and Financial Proposal” and addressed to
Plan International Inc.
Kenya Country Office
Oloitokitok Road, Lavington
Methodist Ministries Centre, Block C, second floor
P.O. Box 25196, Lavington 00603,
RESA Change Partner Recruitment Consultant
Business and Financial Operations
|Company / Organization||
|Job Opening Date||
|Job Expiry Date||
Plan International Kenya, Nairobi, Kenya, -1.2915804, 36.7762778