Job Vacancy: Production Supervisor
Job Summary: Reporting to the Factory Manager, the Production supervisor is responsible for overseeing the production operations.
- Set daily/weekly/monthly objectives and communicate them to employees
- Organize workflow by assigning responsibilities and preparing schedules
- Oversee and coach employees
- Oversee production activities during scheduled operations
- Ensure the safe use of equipment and schedule regular maintenance
- Check production output according to specifications
- Submit reports on performance and progress
- Identify issues in efficiency and suggest improvements
- Train new employees on how to safely use machinery and follow procedures
- Enforce strict safety guidelines and company standards
- Should possess a Diploma in food science and technology or Food Technology.
- Should have at least 2 years of experience in Food processing industry.
- Should have been in supervision for at least 1 year.
- Knowledge in HACCP & G.M.P
Qualified Candidates to share their cvs to email@example.com on or before 13.4.2018