Christian Health Association of Kenya is a national faith based organization dedicated to promoting access to quality health care through health service delivery, health systems strengthening, community systems support and partnerships.
CHAK has been implementing TB programmes across the country through the support of the various national mechanisms and also through her member health facilities across the county.
WE are currently looking for seeking suitable candidates for various positions to support and implement a national TB programme under the anticipated USAID – Kenya Tuberculosis Support Program.
This is a large 5-year national programme that will involve the MOH, Nation Tb mechanisms and institutions and the county government’s health programmes and systems.
The program is expected to work in closes collaboration with other UG national mechanisms delivering on policy, Tb care and treatment, capacity building outcomes.
S/he will oversee all aspects of financial management, including financial systems implementation, budgeting, expenditure tracking, financial reporting and accounting for both the prime recipient and any sub-awardees.
- A Master’s degree in Finance, Business Administration with professional training in accounting as in CPA (K) or ACCA.
- At least 5 years demonstrated experience in financial management for large complex projects, of which at least five years were working in the field of international development.
- Demonstrated expertise in all aspects of project finance management.
- Demonstrated experience with and knowledge of USAID regulations, USAID programs management, applicable regulations and requirements with development projects in the health sector.
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain relationships with senior-level Government of Kenya officials, USAID, NGOs, FBOs, cooperating agencies, and donor organizations.
How to Apply
Applications with cover letter, detailed CV, copies of relevant certificates, and names contacts of three Referees should be send to
or addressed to:
The General Secretary
P.O. Box 30690 – 00100 GPO, Nairobi
Closing date for receiving all applications is 15th on May 2018.
(Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview)