Job Vacancy: Project Analyst
The position requires candidates with strong Financial background and Project Management experience is A MUST.
- Back up support to Accounting Coordinator, mirroring all the functions of that position.
- Obtain and maintain a thorough understanding of the financial reporting general ledger structure.
- Assure financial plans are consistent with organizational goals.
- Providing trends and forecasts; explaining processes and techniques; recommending actions.
- Running weekly standardized QuickBooks reports for managers, along with a written summary of explanation for their budgets.
- Responsible for budget and forecasting activities.
- Ensure the timely reporting of all monthly financial information
- Assist Director of Operations to ensure a clean and timely year-end audit.
- As directed will report on financials at both the monthly Board of Directors and Tourism Marketing District Committee.
- Coordinate commercial banking relationships to facilitate an appropriate credit resource under highly competitive terms.
- Improves financial status by analyzing results; monitoring variances; identifying trends; recommending actions to management.
- Receive, process and verify accuracy of customer, vendor and interdepartmental sales orders and ensure integrity of all income and sales data.
- Provide financial analysis tools to evaluate company ventures or special projects, programs, capital expenditures, products costing, etc. when necessary.
- Compile data and prepare a variety of reports as requested by CEO, CMO and Directors.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance or accounting, or equivalent business experience
- 4-6 years of progressively responsible experience.
- Excellent communication skills are essential, particularly in regard to presenting the results of analyses to management.
- Self-motivating individual who requires little supervision.
- Strong experience in finance, AND PROJECT MANAGEMENT
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to organize and analyze significant amounts of information with exceptional attention to detail and accuracy.
How to Apply
In case you believe your career objective match this exciting position, please forward your application and detailed c.v stating your current position, remuneration, contact details by 5pm on 16/4/2018.
Business and Financial Operations
|Company / Organization||
Recruitment Services Firm
|Job Opening Date||
|Job Expiry Date||