Job Vacancy: General Manager
Job Location: Nairobi
Reports to: CEO
Our Client, a Property Company seeks to recruit a General Manager.
He/she will work with the team to provide leadership in growing the business portfolio to achieve company objectives, while applying best practices in customer, office and people management.
- A graduate from recognized university with a degree in business related field.
- An MBA or equivalent professional qualification an added advantage.
Professional Qualification and Experience
- A minimum of 3 years’ progressive management experience in real estate necessary.
- Sound knowledge of the of the property market in Kenya.
- Excellent, proven interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Effective problem solving and mediation skills.
- Demonstrated ability to share skills and knowledge with others.
- Proficiency with office computer equipment and software.
- Responsible for providing the financial and non-financial objectives.
- Responsible for providing leadership and vision to the organization by assisting the Board and staff toward the achievement of the organization’s mission, strategy, and its annual goals and objectives.
- Ensures the company grows its revenues and is profitable.
- Execute and develop annual plans including evaluation and reporting of progress on plans.
Key Result Area
Business Growth responsibilities – 70%
- The overall in- charge of the day to day running of the company and its growth. This entails growing Sales and Lettings and Property Management.
- Work alongside the Directors to review and implement the company’s strategic plan.
- Develop and implement marketing plans and projects for new and existing products.
- Train the sales and marketing staff on all business development aspects.
- Work as a team with sales and marketing executive to generate revenue.
- Monitor, review and report on all marketing activities and results every week for discussion with top management.
- Determine and manage the marketing budget and deliver within agreed budget.
- Liaise with media and advertising to create company visibility to the target market.
- Make sales presentations to corporate, individuals and institutions.
- Maintain good client relationships trough deliberate search for customer feedback.
- Attend contractual meetings with client with other relevant authorities as required.
- This shall involve personal sales and lettings from time to time.
Administrative duties 30%
- Develop and implement clear office systems, procedures, and policies to ensure efficiency and objectivity
- Oversee and monitor the assets and internal control systems and consult with management on the adequacy and/or need for reviewing the existing policies and systems.
- Oversee the preparation and review of annual company budgets and quarterly forecasts preparation, monitoring and reporting.
- Provides adequate written communication to keep all company employees and stakeholders appropriately informed.
- Oversee the purchasing of all office supplies, computers and equipment upon approval by DIRECTORS.
- In charge of hiring, orientation employees, training, leave administration and settling disciplinary matters and grievances.
- In accordance with Company’s policies, reviews all established goals and objectives with property managers in a timely manner.
- Evaluates property managers, counsels and recommends areas for improvement.
To apply send your CV and indicate current/last salary on your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org before Monday 30th April, 2018.
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted
|Company / Organization||
Recruitment Services Firm
|Job Opening Date||
|Job Expiry Date||