Our client in the food industry is seeking to recruit a highly talented individual to fill in the following position:
The Purchasing Supervisor will be responsible for delivery of timely and quality procurement services in compliance with the relevant laws and regulations, as well as with the relevant company policies, procedures and processes.
This position will be based in Tigoni, Kiambu County.
- Negotiating contractual agreements, managing supplier contracts and service level agreements to ensure the company is protected from risks
- Enhancing efficiency and effectiveness in the procurement process
- Liaising with Quality Assurance department to monitor compliance of purchased goods
- Ensuring company procurement policies and procedures are adhered to
- Obtaining quotes, inquires about availability of goods and services, and placing orders with vendors
- Reconciling the invoices with the purchase orders to ensure proper billing
- Completing all required forms and data entry into the purchasing system
- Preparing and submitting purchasing reports
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in business related field
- A professional qualification e.g. CPSP(K)
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in relevant field preferably in FMCG
- Knowledge of Navision software will be an added advantage
- Proficient in data entry and management
- Excellent report writing skills, communication skills and problem solving skills
- Proven team leadership skills
How to Apply
Interested candidates are requested to forward their updated CVs to email@example.com stating their current and expected remuneration, daytime telephone contacts and addresses of three referees with the subject PURCHASING SUPERVISOR by COB 17th April 2018.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Purchasing Supervisor - Food Industry
Business and Financial Operations
|Company / Organization||
Recruitment Services Firm
|Job Opening Date||
|Job Expiry Date||
Tigoni, Kenya, -1.126739, 36.67194399999994