Job Vacancy: Quality Assurance Executive
Roles & Responsibilities
- In charge of Pre – Dispatch inspection.
- Analyzing customer complaints
- Identifies trends and tendencies with respect to lot, product and type of complaint and determines the cause, draft complaints report.
- Follow up customer complaints
- Carry out training on products to handlers – shipping, sales, outlets (Agents, Modern Trade, Institutions, etc.)
- Carrying out market/Customer audits
- Participating in internal and external audits (suppliers’ audit)
- Analyzing market (Competitors) samples.
- Any other duty assigned.
- BSc or Diploma in Food Science & Technology, Dairy Science or any related Course
- At least 4 – 6 years’ experience in FMCG in Quality Assurance
- Experience in dealing with customers – handling complaints, complements and training
- Fluent in both English and Kiswahili
- Strong and resilient
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
If you meet the above requirements, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 25th April,2018 clearly indicating ‘ Quality Assurance Executive ’ on the subject line.
Quality Assurance Executive
Food Preparation and Serving Related
|Company / Organization||
Recruitment Services Firm
|Job Opening Date||
|Job Expiry Date||