Job Vacancy: Quality Controller
Job Summary: Reporting to the Factory Manager, the Quality Controller is responsible of coordinating the activities required to direct and control manufacturing quality. In particular to review product quality requirements.
- Maintains quality standards of the products.
- Understand customer needs and requirements to develop effective quality control processes.
- Ensure that local and international standards are adhered to and licensing, permitting and recognition of the adherence is secured as required
- Devise and review specifications for products or processes
- Ensure that all products from raw material through to finished goods adhere to the standards as required by the Company
- Set requirements for raw material or intermediate products for suppliers and monitor their compliance
- Ensure adherence to health and safety guidelines as well as legal obligations
- Oversee all product development procedures to identify deviations from quality standards
- Inspect final output and compare properties to requirements
- Approve the right products or reject defectives
- Collecting and analyzing samples in the Laboratory while keeping accurate documentation and perform statistical analysis
- Submit detailed reports to appropriate executives
- Be on the lookout for opportunities for improvement and develop new efficient procedures
- Must possess a Diploma in Food Science Technology from a Recognized institution.
- Must have experience in Food analysis and Laboratory management of at least 2 years.
- Must have experience in preparing solutions for analysis i.e. standard K O H and any other Laboratory reagents.
- Must have worked in busy food processing Laboratory.
- Must have knowledge of H.A.C.C.P and implementation or ISO standards.
Qualified Candidates to share their cvs to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 13.4.2018
|Company / Organization||
Recruitment Services Firm
|Job Opening Date||
|Job Expiry Date||