Real Appraisal Limited
We are hiring a Real Estate Agent
Roles and Responsibilities
- Collect information about a property and arrange for photographs to be taken.
- Visit and talk to sellers about their property and its special features.
- Estimate the value of a property.
- Market and promote properties for sale.
- Represent the sellers in negotiation with prospective buyers.
- Monitor sales as they proceed and liaise with all interested parties including mortgage brokers, solicitors, surveyors and other estate agents.
- Advise clients and help buyers decide what they want to buy.
- Make sure that the price agreed is acceptable to both buyer and seller.
- Keep up to date with trends in the relevant property market.
- If you work in the lettings area of estate agency you’ll need to:
- Vet prospective tenants by collecting references and doing credit checks
- Ensure properties meet legal and health and safety requirements, e.g. Gas safety certificates.
- Draw up tenancy agreement contracts.
- Collect or organize rent payments.
- Act as a property manager and resolve any issues that arise with properties.
What to expect
- Work is office based, but you’ll also spend a significant amount of time visiting properties, either for valuations and marketing opportunities or for viewings with potential buyers.
- Because travel within a working day is so frequent, a full driving licence is extremely helpful and is likely to be a requirement of the job.
- You will be expected to dress smartly.
- Must have experience in the real estate field.
- Lady applicants only.
Kindly send CV on firstname.lastname@example.org by 4th May 2018 at 5.00pm