Vacant Position: Real Estate Marketing Manager
Nature of Job: Full time
- Manage a team of sales executives to ensure they meet the set targets
- Develop and maintain relationships with clients and maintain a pipeline of potential customers
- Come with viable marketing strategies for the company
- Interview clients and arrange meetings with clients
- Make presentations to clients and take them to see the property
- Prepare documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds and leases.
- Coordinate property closings, overseeing signing of documents and payment
- Coordinate sales and marketing activities for the company
- Compare competitive market prices
- Prepare monthly marketing budget
- Coordinate appointments to show homes to prospective buyers
- Any other tasks as assigned by management.
- Degree or Diploma in Sales and Marketing
- 3 -5 years’ experience in real estate sales and Marketing
- Hardworking, goal oriented and self –motivated
- Initiative, creative, persistent with a business acumen
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
If you meet the above qualifications, skills and experience send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.