AIC Kijabe Hospital.
Job Vacancy: Registered Clinical Officer – Plastic Surgical Department
Purpose of the Position: The purpose of the position is to bring glory to God by providing quality care to the patients who needs plastic surgery.
An applicant MUST meet the following requirements:
- KRCO with updated registration with Clinical Officer Council.
- At least 2 years’ experience in full time practice as a clinician
- Attention to detail
- Good judgment and decision making skills
- Good interaction and communication skills
- A born again and committed Christian with evidence of maturity in faith
- An honest person full of integrity in his/her personal conduct and handling of job responsibilities
- High standards of grooming and personal etiquette
- Mature and courteous
- Strong interpersonal skills and inter-cultural orientation.
Qualified candidates are invited to send application letter and curriculum vitae (CV) to email@example.com on or before 2nd May 2018 and fill an auto-replied internal online application form. If you do not receive the auto reply, check your spam/junk mail.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Registered Clinical Officer - Plastic Surgical Department
Healthcare Practitioners and Technical
|Company / Organization||
AIC Kijabe Hospital
|Job Opening Date||
|Job Expiry Date||