Vacancies in Hospitality
Trianum Hospitality is a boutique consulting and management firm that operates serviced apartments and boutique hotels.
The company is seeking to fill the following position;
Reservations / Guest Relations Officer
Reporting to the Front Office Supervisor this role is responsible for the following:
- To ensure that reservations are taken correctly and courteously.
- To ensure that check-in procedures and payment policy is communicated accurately to the guest.
- To ensure that all company policies regarding deposits and cancellation is communicated to the guest.
- To be familiar with all services and facilities of the hotel and to try and up-sell services to the guests.
- To ensure maximum room occupancy within agreed overbooking policy.
- To ensure effective liaison between sales, front office and other departments (e.g. housekeeping).
- To ensure that all enquiries, messages, bookings for extra services are dealt with courteously and efficiently.
- When necessary, to ensure that incoming and outgoing telephone calls are handled promptly and courteously
Desired Skills / Qualifications
- A degree or diploma in Front Office Operations / Hotel Management from a reputable organization
- 2 to 5 years’ experience in the Front Office and Reservations Department of a large hotel or resort preferred.
- Highly organized, shows initiative and attentive to detail with good interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Proficiency in Micros, Opera, Fidelio, MS Office Suite and hotel operating computer systems.
If you believe you are the candidate we are looking for please submit your application letter indicating your suitability to this role, together with a copy of your updated resume, your current salary and
benefits package to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please ensure to indicate the position applied for on the subject line of the email.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.