Resolution Insurance Company Ltd is a general insurer offering innovative and responsive insurance solutions. We have learned to adapt in this constantly changing society, and develop comprehensive products that are relevant to our clients.
We currently have over 60,000 members in our fold and have partnered with over 500 medical service providers across East Africa; a strong network of hospitals, clinics and doctors.
In pursuit of our ambitious growth plan, we are looking to fill in the below position in our Sales Department, Mombasa Office.
Unit Manager – Mombasa
Job Purpose: Reporting to the Branch Manager, the job holder’s role will be primarily responsible for revenue generation for the company as per assigned budgets through the generation of business within the unit.
Key Responsibility Areas:
- Revenue generation and attainment of assigned budgets.
- Recruitment of sales staff.
- Guide and coach unit team to ensure budgets are met.
- Client presentations on company products.
- Daily supervision of teams’ activities.
- Generate timely and accurate sales reports.
- Conduct market research.
Required Qualifications, Knowledge, Skill and Ability
Knowledge & Experience Required
- Diploma in Insurance or in a relevant field.
- A business degree will be an added advantage.
- COP certification is a MUST.
- At least 1-3 years relevant work experience.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and PR skills.
- Good supervisory skills.
- Working knowledge of MS Office.
- Good time management and organizational skills.
If you believe you are a team player and would be a valuable resource to this ever growing brand, kindly make your application through our CAREERS page on http://www.resolution.co.ke by COB, Friday 20th April 2018
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Unit Manager - Mombasa
Business and Financial Operations
|Company / Organization||
Resolution Insurance Company
|Job Opening Date||
|Job Expiry Date||