Our client a casual dining leading restaurant is looking to hire for the position of a chef.
The applicants must be good in the preparation and production of grills, salads, appetizers, burgers, fresh juices, smoothies, milk shakes & frappes.
Salary: KES.15, 000 to 18,000 Gross with monthly incentives and transport if working late.
Education: Diploma in culinary arts / food production
Experience: Entry level to 3 years of relevant experience
- Must have good work ethic
- Good personality and must be well groomed
- Energetic and dependable, motivated and results driven
- Work with less or no supervision
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Must be willing to work on a flexible schedule based on business needs which include evenings, weekends, and holidays. Shifts time (6am – 2pm or 3.30pm – 12 midnight)
- Good computer skills
- Mandatory previous employer letter
To apply, send your CV and a passport photo only to email@example.com before close of business 25th April 2018.
However hiring is on an ongoing basis.
Clearly indicate the position applied for on the subject line.