We are seeking a detail-oriented, reliable, experienced restaurant supervisor for our client hotel in Kisumu.
In this position, you will play a key role in managing all aspects of our restaurant business.
You will be expected to deliver a high-quality experience to our guests and motivate our staff to ensure excellent customer service.
Supervisors will be responsible for maintaining quality and increasing profitability.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Oversee all front and back of the house restaurant operations
- Ensure customer satisfaction through promoting excellent service
- Respond to customer complaints tactfully and professionally
- Maintain quality control for all food served
- Analyze staff evaluations and feedback to improve the customer’s experience
- Project future needs for goods, kitchen supplies, and cleaning products; order accordingly
- Oversee health code compliance and sanitation standards
- Look for ways to cut waste and decrease operational costs
- Generate weekly, monthly, and annual reports
- Train new employees and provide ongoing training for all staff
- Attend quarterly P&L meetings
- Bachelor’s degree or Diploma in related field
- Significant work experience in the hospitality industry and in management
- Front and back of house experience is a plus
- Strong working knowledge of food and beverage service
- Ability to use restaurant management software
- Strong leadership skills
- Decisive and critical thinker
Qualified candidates should send their resume to email@example.com with the subject of your email being “Restaurant Supervisor”.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Salary ranges from Kshs. 30,000 – 40,000/-