Ukristo Na Ufanisi Wa Angilicana Sacco Ltd, a Christian Deposit Taking SACCO wishes to recruit a competent individual to fill the position of Internal Audit Manager
Primary responsibility: Reporting to the Audit Committee of the Board, the primary responsibility will be providing leadership to ensure the achievement of the audit function’s objectives in line SACCO’s strategic objectives.
- Formulate and implement internal audit strategies in line with the set business objectives
- Conduct periodic independent assessment on the integrity of business processes, levels of compliance, formulate mitigating strategies and follow through on implementation of solutions.
- Reviewing, evaluating and reporting on adequacy of laid down policies, procedure and controls
- Ensuring that recommendation by the external auditors and relevant authorities are implemented
- Anticipating emerging issues and deciding how best to deal with them
- Preparing relevant reports for the Board as well as Management
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance, CPA (K), and ICPAK member
- At least two (2) years audit experience at management level in a financial institution, preferably a deposit taking SACCO
- Innovative, excellent communication, teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Ability to establish priorities, work independently, and must possess skill in using computer skills
Interested and qualified candidates are invited to submit detailed curriculum vitae indicating their current remuneration and expected remuneration to: email@example.com by 19th April 2018.
SACCO Internal Audit Manager
Business and Financial Operations
|Company / Organization||
Ukristo Na Ufanisi Wa Angilicana Sacco
|Job Opening Date||
|Job Expiry Date||