Vacant Position: Sales Associate
Duty Station: Nairobi County
A company in Nairobi is seeking a highly qualified and suitable candidate to recruit for mentioned position.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
- Pitching & executing Solar Projects.
- Developing commercial distribution & channel partners in the off-grid sector.
- Develop & grow institutional sales division.
- The candidate will be required to extensively travel across Kenya and occasionally visit neighboring countries to build the business.
Qualifications and Experience
- Degree in Marketing.
- At least three to five years’ experience.
- Experience in pitching & executing solar projects-specifically in street lighting & home kits/power packs in the East Africa Region, both in private & public sector.
- The role will appeal to an experienced B2B target oriented candidate who demonstrates the ability to develop & grow our institution al sales division.
- The candidate should be technically well-versed and must have the experience to assess site specific projects and recommend appropriate solar solution.
- Prior experience in developing commercial distribution & channel partners in the off-grid sector is an added benefit.
- Familiarity with local languages is a must.
- The Sales Associate will directly report to the Head of Regional Business Development based in Nairobi.
Qualified individuals are invited to send their application along with detailed CV to email@example.com indicating the Position as the Subject of the email.
To be considered, your application must be received on/before the 25th April 2018.
Sales and Related
|Company / Organization||
Recruitment Services Firm
|Job Opening Date||
|Job Expiry Date||