Job Vacancy: Sales Executive – Agricultural Inputs
Our client is a mid-sized Kenyan Company that manufactures and supplies Agricultural Inputs – primarily in the Organic Sector focused and dedicated to furthering soil health for farmers and growers around Kenya, they are looking for a similarly dedicated and passionate Sales Executive to represent our products and drive increased sales.
- Sells agricultural inputs by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Demonstrated knowledge of agricultural inputs (especially soil improvers, root stimulants and organic fertilisers)
- BSc Degree from a recognised University in Agricultural Sciences
- A minimum of 5 years in commercial agriculture such as commercial growers (floriculture and vegetables), horticultural industry, coffee, tea, fruit and nut growers, small-holders and Government departments.
- Willing to travel extensively around the Agricultural regions of Kenya – therefore you must hold a clean and current driving licence.
- Fluent in English and Kiswahili
- Clean criminal history (current Certificate of Good Conduct)
- Must be able to meet deadlines and deliver on negotiated Sales Targets
- Demonstrated competence on/with computer and smart phone technology – regular reporting and attendance at seminars, conferences, trade fairs and shows will be required
Salary: Ksh. 60,000 gross plus commissions and company car.
Interested candidates who fully meet the above requirements should send their applications along with a detailed CV indicating current and expected salary and their daytime contact to email@example.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
We do not charge any fees for receiving and reviewing applications or for interviews.
Deadline: 15th April 2018
Sales Executive - Agricultural Inputs
Sales and Related
|Company / Organization||
Recruitment Services Firm
|Job Opening Date||
|Job Expiry Date||