Job Vacancy: Sales Executive – Nairobi
The Sales Executive will be expected to serve customers by selling our services, meeting customer needs, and driving business growth in the assigned territory / market segment.
- To source for new guarding and electronic systems clients as per the monthly targets.
- To source for extra business from existing clients as per the monthly targets.
- To conduct security surveys for new and existing clients and prepare and deliver to the client the survey reports within the stipulated timeframe.
- To prepare appropriate quotations and deliver to the clients with stipulated timeframe.
- To follow-up on all quotations and given and submit weekly reports.
- Communicate to concerned departments of confirmed/ongoing jobs within reasonable timeframe.
- Analyze business proposal responses and prepare weekly reports.
- Ensure that service contracts are signed before commencement of the service.
- Collection of all relevant fees from the client as per the contract terms.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Carry out regular visits to clients to monitor Customer Satisfaction.
- Undertake customer opinion surveys in respect to sales.
- Organize sales exhibitions and promotions.
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
Key performance Indicators
Corporate success factors:
- Deliver quality service, every day, every time
- Leading provider of innovative technology based security solutions
- Adherence to a robust revenue collection policy
- Continuous improvement of processes, procedures and service delivery
- Value adding talent management and succession planning model
- Lead to response time within 4 Hours working
- Increase the opportunity to win ratio
- Increase each product performance
- Increase profit
- Minimum of three (3) years of related experience or training in Service sector
- Working knowledge of the Security System Industry
- A university degree in Sales and marketing or business studies is preferred
- Aptitude in delivering attractive presentations
- Problem-solving and analytical skills to interpret sales performance and market trend information.
- Proven ability to motivate and lead the sales team. Experience in developing marketing and sales strategies.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, plus a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite is required.
- Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
How to Apply
If you meet the following qualifications, kindly send your CV to email@example.com with the subject line as “Sales Executive” by 25th April 2018.
|Company / Organization||
|Job Opening Date||
|Job Expiry Date||