Job Title: Sales Representatives
Recruiter: Dignity Group Ltd.
Region: Nairobi and environs
Contract: Renewable per year
Brief: Dignity Group is a company that deals in flour milling and distribution with a good market spread. We aim to grow our product portfolio through manufacturing new products. Our focus is on expanding the scale of operations and thus require a strong sales team to penetrate the market.
- Undertaking sales in the respective areas
- Getting orders from clients and following up to ensure delivery
- Undertaking market research and reporting findings to the leader
- Responding to customer queries and complaints professionally
- Be the ground ambassadors of our products
- Offer excellent customer service while undertaking sales
- Doing regular reports on one’s performance
- Any other responsibilities assigned
- Good communication skills both written and oral
- Ability to think on one’s feet
- Basic computer skills
- Should be self-driven and able to think outside the box
- At least 1 year experience in sales
- Degree or diploma in any business related course with a major in sales and marketing
Qualified candidates should send their CV to email@example.com by Wednesday 25th April 5pm.
Dignity Group is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating an inclusive environment for all.
Sales and Related
|Company / Organization||
Dignity Group Ltd
|Job Opening Date||
|Job Expiry Date||