Job Vacancy: Sales Supervisor
Job Summary: The Sales Supervisor leads a team to ensure a world class customer service experience to customers. The Sales Supervisor must demonstrate ability to motivate customer service representatives, and proactively identify solutions that address both technical and strategic issues.
- Distribution and territory management by ensuring that all mobile money Agent/Merchant stores and Partner/Retail outlets are visited as per assigned route plan.
- Merchant recruitment and activation.
- Delivery of business tools and reconciliation of the same.
- Supporting Agents/Merchants, partner and retail outlets achieve sales through implementation of in-market sales and promotion programs.
- Tracking of sales and mobile money float to ensure availability of products and float to consumers always.
- Training of Agents/Merchants and their staff
- Consumer training and awareness of company products and services
- Ensuring branding and compliance standards are maintained across all channels as well as ensuring all company materials are deployed to all outlets as per merchandising standards.
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience in a related field
- 5 years’ experience managing customer service teams
- Telecommunications product and service knowledge
- Experience in managing projects with end-to-end process and business impact.
- Proficiency with the Microsoft suite of applications: Project, PowerPoint, Excel and Word.
Qualified and interested candidates who meet the requirements should send their applications to email@example.com
Sales and Related
|Company / Organization||
Recruitment Services Firm
|Job Opening Date||
|Job Expiry Date||