Job Title: Sales Team Leader
Recruiter: Dignity Group Ltd.
Region: Nairobi with local travels when necessary
Contract: Renewable per year
Brief: Dignity Group is a company that deals in flour milling and distribution with a good market spread. We aim to grow our product portfolio through manufacturing new products. Our focus is on expanding the scale of operations and thus require a strong sales team to penetrate the market.
- Achieving growth and hitting sales targets
- Managing a dynamic sales team and leading them to meet set objectives
- Organizing training sessions when deemed necessary and coaching the sales representatives
- Designing and implementing a strategic sales plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure its strong presence
- Calculate the cost benefit analysis of the various sales and marketing strategies
- Setting targets and monitoring performance of sales representatives
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
- Undertaking market research to identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of competition status
- Monitoring competition and developing strategies for staying in the lead
- Doing reports on performance and trends
- Any other responsibilities that may be assigned
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
- Sound understanding of sale of fast moving consumer goods
- Ability to lead a diverse team
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Computer literacy and report writing skills
- At least 3 years of experience in sales and marketing
- Should have led a sales team within the work period
- A degree in any business related course with a major in sales and marketing
- A diploma in the same field will also be considered
Qualified candidates should send their CV to email@example.com by Wednesday 25th April 5pm.
Dignity group is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating an inclusive environment for all.