Job Vacancy: Customer Satisfaction & Quality Manager
About Schneider Electric – East Africa: Schneider Electric is a global specialist company in energy management and automation. At Schneider Electric we develop technologies and solutions to manage energy and process in ways that are safe, reliable, efficient and sustainable.
The Group invests in research and development in order to sustain innovation and differentiation, with a strong commitment to sustainable development. Schneider Electric employs 170,000 people worldwide.
We are strong players in various end markets including buildings, utilities & infrastructure, industry & machine manufacturers, data centers and networks.
- Piloting areas, defining adequate procedures for managing the Customer Critical issues, in order to assure maximizing clients total satisfaction.
- Developing, implementing and following up of the improvements in the customer complaints management, survey, audit and ISO processes within the country, Plans and communicates all aspects of CCMP process improvement and quality, Leads and Sponsors quality initiatives as per Schneider Quality policy to protect the customers & SE from the consequences of the product malfunctions.
- Responsible for the Quality Management activities of Recall projects. Builds the project quality plan and executes quality assurance and control activities to ensure that project are well managed resulting in the solutions meeting (and exceeding) all specifications, while maximizing the client’s total satisfaction.
- Ensures understanding of customers’ requirements / strong sense to resolve customer problems
- Appropriately balance global standards against local needs and practices
- Proactively puts in efforts to accomplish aggressive goals & intervenes to remove obstacles
- Manage the robustness of Customer Complaints management processes deploying all related directives to reach the required level of maturity as per corporate guidelines in order to eliminate unsatisfactory performance and improve value for Customer
- Establish procedures for maintaining high levels of quality and customer satisfaction
- Manage quality issues and their resolution along its life cycle and implements corrective actions where necessary
- Leading the Product Safety Alerts / Business Risk issues handling ensuring implementation of Corrective and preventive actions
- Manage & maintain Recall projects actions as source of enriching customer satisfaction to reach maximium Securing installed base
- Work collaboratively with Finance Business Partners & Other partners to control & reduce Non-Quality Costs through ensuring all methods / processes deliver the expected benefit to the bottom line
- Develop and maintain interfaces with the other parts of the organization in order to ensure a consistency throughout the organization and with other quality initiatives
- Support efforts participating in root-cause analysis and other problem solving activities in order to identify corrective actions on process and/or product improvements
- Stop and put an end to any process which would endanger customer satisfaction or decrease internal performance on the basis of factual measurements
- Represent quality organisation in country business reviews
- Ensure the Overall performance for Quality, and Customer Satisfaction in all areas within the country
- Call and visit detractor customers turning them into promotors within the country
- Follow up on ISO audit certification improvemnet points
- Ensure a customer centric organization and act as the customer advocate throughout the corporation
- Act as the company ISO management representative
Required Qualifications, Experience & Skillset
- University degree in an engineering profession is preferable
- 5-7 years’ experience in Customer relation management
- Prior experience in electrical manufacturing environment preferred
- Ability to understand and plans for cross-cultural viewpoints in workplace interactions
- Ability to utilize company tools to achieve the required tasks to improve work efficiency.
- Ability to define / put in place medium and long term action plans in order to increase customer satisfaction
- Problem solving capacity.
- Ability to make decisions based on facts where effective and efficient
- Ability to negotiate and come to an agreement with the customer by managing communications through discussions and compromise.
How to Apply
CLICK HERE to apply online
Customer Satisfaction & Quality Manager
Architecture and Engineering
|Company / Organization||
|Job Opening Date||
|Job Expiry Date||
Nairobi, Kenya, -1.2920659, 36.82194619999996