Job Vacancy: Distribution Sales Manager
About Schneider Electric: Schneider Electric is leading the Digital Transformation of Energy Management and Automation in Homes, Buildings, Data Centers, Infrastructure and Industries.
With global presence in over 100 countries, Schneider is the undisputable leader in Power Management – Medium Voltage, Low Voltage and Secure Power, and in Automation Systems. We provide integrated efficiency solutions, combining energy, automation and software.
In our global Ecosystem, we collaborate with the largest Partner, Integrator and Developer Community on our Open Platform to deliver real-time control and operational efficiency
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- To develop and grow Specialized Distributor sales in Schneider Electric offered product solution with the company’s objectives
- Prioritize markets and determine market entry strategies for SE product portfolios
- Collect and analyze sale out data to drive growth and develop market
- Ensure revenue targets of distributors are achieved within the responsible market/ territories
- Ensure distributors are equipped with the necessary sales skills to represent SE product through coaching and observing the performance of distributors
- Develop and exe Budget, monitor and achieve annual sales targets of the territory.
- To ensure that distributors have sufficient capacity to support local markets, including sales force.
- Plan work schedule by balancing travel requirements
- Formulate and implement strategies to achieve agreed sales targets, train resellers, run promotions, and launch new products in designated region.
- Prepare Weekly and Monthly Sales reports.
- Maintain records on other related market activities including those on competitive products to advise management accordingly.
- Use knowledge of the local market to assist management in developing the appropriate mix of products for your regional market.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, electrical or related field
- Prior experience in a similar field in an electrical industry preferred
- Experienced in Marketing Offer role > 5 years is an added advantage
- Experience with required education 10 years of related experience within market segments & industry
- Experience without required education 10-15 years of related experience within market segments & industry
- Solution-base selling experience
- Networking – build and sustain an active network of both customer and internal company contacts to understand business processes and opportunities.
- Identify key decision makers, create and build relationships.
- Drive for Results – strong will to compete and win and achieve in business environment.
- Outstanding presentation skills required.
- Must have demonstrated negotiation skills, be a self-starter, and a strong closer. Understanding of large business organizations and their buying cycles
- Passionate, High Responsibility, Strong personality, Proactive mind-set, and a team player
How to Apply
CLICK HERE to apply online