Job Vacancy: Energy Partner Operations Manager Services
Schneider Electric Kenya seeks a highly qualified Energy Partner Operations Manager Services to support the clients in engineering and service commitments to an advanced level of complexity.
The role will be responsible for ensuring that there is correct level of technical service experience to ensure all the customers are supported.
- Complete design of Power System – related to Distribution & Transmission
- Protection & Automation – Design & Implementation with trouble shooting
- System Testing and Commissioning
- Preventive Maintenance of Customer Power Systems
- Emergency Maintenance of MV/LV (Medium Voltage/Low Voltage) equipment’s
- Exposure to Schneider Electric Automation System – SCADA/ PACIS/ Citect
- Exposure to specific Schneider electric Protection relays (Micom, Sepam, Vamp) would be an added advantage
- Knowledge of System configuration tools & equipment servicing at utility voltage.
- Knowledge of Computer aided electrical design tools
- Exposure to PLC programming
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision
- Contribute decision making at management level
Skills and Experience:
- Exposure to utility level power system design, distribution & transmission
- Experience in protection Schemes design, grading, implementation and testing
- Energy Regulatory Commission (ERC) qualification & certification will be an added advantage for utility business
- Experience in Power System at MV/LV (Medium Voltage/Low Voltage) with testing and Commissioning
- University Degree – Electrical Engineering
- Be a registered member of EBK (Engineers Board of Kenya).
- Minimum 4-5 years’ experience in the relevant field
- OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) trainings and certifications on Areva, Schneider Electric Equipment and solutions
How to Apply
CLICK HERE to apply online
Energy Partner Operations Manager Services
Architecture and Engineering
|Company / Organization||
|Job Opening Date||
|Job Expiry Date||