Job Vacancy: Management Trainee – Marketing
Job Purpose: Expansion of Market Share, Improvement and Maintenance of Company Image.
- Monitor and engage in relevant social discussions, competitors, and/or industry, both from existing leads and customers as well as from brand new audiences
- Run regular social promotions and campaigns and track their success (e.g., Twitter chats, linkedin discussions, etc.)
- Drive consistent, relevant traffic and leads from our social network presence
- Search engine and store optimization
- Track, measure, and analyze all initiatives to report on social media ROI Customer service support
- Coordinate all promotional activities including but not limited to exbitions.
- Conduct Market surveys and research for existing and new Security Products.
- Attend to clients’ complaints and advise on relevant assistance
Any other duty assigned
A Marketing Trainee must have:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- 3 months relevant experience
- Very good organizational skills
- Persuasive and know how to negotiate well
- Passion for the marketing industry and its best practices
- Strong desire to learn along with professional drive
- Understanding of different marketing techniques
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing/Public Relations & Communications
If you meet the following qualifications, kindly send your CV to careers @securex.co.ke with the subject line as “Management Trainee – Marketing” by 1st May, 2018.