Job Vacancy: Security Analyst
Job Location: Nairobi
Job Purpose: Uncovering security patterns, unknown correlations, customer preferences, market trends and other useful information for the company to make better and informed business decisions.
The Analyst will also be tasked with providing security advice and conducting competitor analysis.
- Establishing and maintaining robust formal and informal gathering networks to ensure the timely flow of relevant and credible information.
- Delivery of accurate and timely security reporting, risk assessments and contextual analysis of the local and regional security situation.
- Collate and process information provided via various media.
- Produce simple, accurate and timely information reports.
- Receive, process and satisfy requests for information from clients.
- Maintain a database of security briefings and ensure regular update
- Provide contextual comments and identify linkages and trends from reported events and incidents.
- Accurate mapping of crime on google maps.
Education & Skills
- A good aptitude for analysis, a naturally enquiring mind and excellent problem-solving skills.
- Ability to draw inferences and suggest recommendations based on independently drawn conclusions.
- Good report-drafting skills, with consistent attention to detail.
- Adept team player with outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure, demonstrating resilience and perseverance
- At 2 years’ experience on a similar role
- Bachelor’s degree in Public Relations and Communications
Send your applications to email@example.com clearly indicating on the subject line ‘Security Analyst” by 22nd April, 2018.