Aga Khan University Hospital, Nairobi is a private not-for-profit teaching hospital that provides tertiary and secondary level healthcare services. It is the only hospital in East Africa accredited by the Joint Commission International from USA. The University Hospital has been providing high quality care for the people of East Africa and beyond for over 50 years
Applications are invited from appropriately qualified candidates for the following locum positions in the Debtors Section of the Finance Division:
Senior Accounts Clerk (Dispatch)
Ref No: 04/012
The Senior Accounts Clerk (Dispatch) is responsible to ensure that all the invoices for services rendered on campus and in the outreach centers are dispatched within the set timelines.
- Collect, verify, sort, and merge In Patient and Out Patient invoices;
- Process the invoices and attachments for dispatch;
- Deliver claims to the various corporate clients;
- Prepare journal vouchers for bills as required;
- Highlight discrepancies captured in in-Patient and Out-Patient claims.
- Calculate approved discounts and generate reports as requested;
- Maintain confidentiality and safe custody of the internal and external client documents.
- Create accurate, timely and updated departmental reports
Applicants should have a Bachelor of Commerce / CPA II or equivalent with a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a busy accounting / debt and credit management department similar position.
S/he should be computer literate with excellent interpersonal, communication, organizational and customer service skills.
How to Apply:
Candidates meeting the above requirements are invited to email their application, curriculum vitae names of three referees and copies of certificates & testimonials, clearly indicating their current and expected remuneration to email@example.com so as to reach not later than 6th May, 2018
Only short listed candidates will be contacted