Aga Khan University Hospital, Nairobi is a private not-for-profit teaching hospital that provides tertiary and secondary level healthcare services. It is the only hospital in East Africa accredited by the Joint Commission International from USA. The University Hospital has been providing high quality care for the people of East Africa and beyond for over 50 years
Applications are invited from appropriately qualified candidates for the following locum positions in the Debtors Section of the Finance Division:
Senior Accounts Clerk (Manual Reconciliation)
Ref No: 04/011
The Senior Accounts Clerk (Manual Reconciliation) will be responsible for reconciling the corporate accounts and assisting the team Leader in the collection of debts.
- Prepare reconciliation of corporate client accounts on a monthly basis;
- Collect, verify, sort NHIF claims on daily basis as per NHIF requirements;
- Process the claims through invoice tracking on a daily basis;
- Passing of journal vouchers for claims ¡n wrong account, deposits not netting off and correction of errors;
- Process all pending claims / returns for the week as per set procedures;
- Calculate approved discounts as per accounts corporate agreements and pass journal entry;
- Liaise with the dispatch team to ensure that all invoices and relevant attachments have been timely dispatched;
- Assist the supervisor in debt collection for assigned accounts;
- Maintain all the records, correspondences and approved journals.
- Downloading statements of accounts for corporate and ensuring they are sent on time.
- Reconcile scalar accounts as regularly allocated by the supervisors.
- Generate reports on the collections from declined bills.
Applicants should have Bachelor of Commerce/CPA II or equivalent with a KCSE mean grade C plain.
The incumbent should have a minimum of three (3) years’ experience in a busy accounting/debt and credit management department.
S/he should be computer literate with excellent interpersonal, communication, organizational and customer service skills.
How to Apply:
Candidates meeting the above requirements are invited to email their application, curriculum vitae names of three referees and copies of certificates & testimonials, clearly indicating their current and expected remuneration to email@example.com so as to reach not later than 6th May, 2018
Only short listed candidates will be contacted