Simba Corporation (Simba Corp.) is a leading multi-sector group of companies representing leading global brands across the motor and hospitality sectors in Kenya.
Under our Simba Motors division, we are the local franchise holders for international brands such as Mitsubishi, FUSO, BMW, Renault, SAME and Mahindra. Other subsidiaries under the Simba Corp. umbrella include AVIS, Simba Leasing, Africa Fleet, and our Power Systems division which manages sales and aftersales of AKSA.
We are seeking highly skilled, passionate and driven individuals to join our Aftersales team in our Motor Division.
Reports to: GM, Aftersales
Job Purpose: To achieve agreed financial targets through the effective management of the Simba Corp. Bodyshop (that carries out paint, fitting and panel beating works) while maintaining excellent customer service.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Lead, motivate and develop a highly successful bodyshop team that achieves the set business objectives.
- Direct the work activities of bodyshop employees, including their observance of deadlines and productivity levels, and maintain quality standards.
- Prepare and manage budgets for the bodyshop in liaison with the affiliated business heads and work with them to maximize performance and achieve set targets.
Required qualifications and experience:
- Higher National Diploma or Bachelor’s degree in Automotive Engineering or Mechanical Engineering with a bias in Motor Vehicles.
- Minimum of 10 years’ relevant working experience in paint, fitting and panel beating works, at least 3 of which should have been managing a busy Automotive Bodyshop.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should forward applications to email@example.com by COB Friday 4th May, 2018.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.