Vacant Position: Site Manager
Nature of Work: Full time
Salary Range: 70K-80K
Summary: Our client is a real estate company that offers full range of real estate services from property development, sales and letting, valuation, property management, interior design, security services and a host of other complementary services; is looking to hire qualified and experienced Site Managers
Duties and Responsibilities
- Allocation / assignment of works to various people in piecework measures.
- Ensuring works are done efficiently guaranteeing effective quality control.
- Review daily site attendance register and division of labour works and sign off.
- Review and be accountable for daily equipment, tools, protective clothing and sign off.
- Ensuring cost control mechanisms are put in place at all times.
- Preparation of materials requisitions and submission to the procurement officer.
- Ensure all Safety regulations, practices are observed at all time in the site which includes, wearing the required attires and appliance of safety, daily safety assembly and briefing and further a safe working environment.
- Authorize any purchase meant for the site that he is responsible for.
- Ensure that requisition books, goods received note is filled and signed off for all materials bought and delivered at the site.
- Review of works programme and ensuring it is followed to the letter
- Providing overall leadership of the site team thus will undertake all execution, supervision and leadership of the project team.
- Briefing the head office on the projects progress and key material and resource requirements.
- Managing day to day operations and administrative issues relating to the project.
- General project management and site supervision including time and quality control.
- Ensuring health, security and safety of site staff as well as security materials and other resources
- Supervising the various component leads/supervisors to ensure that each of them is on top of the issues and no part of the project suffers lags.
- Overseeing the various components of the project to ensure concurrent project progression.
- Liaising with the client representatives at every stage of the project and briefing them on milestone issues.
- Inspecting all materials going into the project, the workmanship and practices of contractors and/or crews engaged in construction
- Assisting in interpreting provisions of contracts, plans, specifications, and designs
- Ensuring that construction work schedules are maintained
- To be responsible for continuous inspection during construction and to ensure adherence to all building codes, plans, specification, and allotted budget;
- Monitoring the continuous inspection of workman ship, materials, and methods
- Reviewing requests by the architects and contractors for changes in the plans in accordance with delegated authority
- To be responsible for following the construction budget in conjunction with the architects
- Giving initial approval to vouchers for payment to various professionals and casual employees engaged on the project.
- To attend various meetings and submit written progress reports.
- Providing a daily report on material
- Advice the management on taking of a disciplinary action for misconduct at the site.
- Provide daily report and monthly to the operations and HR departments.
- Advising the Projects Coordination Manager and the Head office of the salient site issues.
Education Qualification and Requirements
- A degree in Building Construction or other related fields
- Should have more than 4 years on storey building
- Must have been in charge of a site
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
- People management skills
How to Apply
If you meet the above qualifications, skills and experience, send your CV to email@example.com
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.