Job Title: Social Media Executive
Client Summary: Our client offers customized and innovative services in digital and photobook printing.
- Drive sales through social media.
- Planning digital marketing campaigns, including web, SEO/SEM, email, social media and display advertising
- Maintaining client social media presence across all digital channels
- Measuring and reporting on the performance of all digital marketing campaigns
- Coordinating, planning and maintaining a calendar of events for the client.
Main Duties / Responsibilities
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends, insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies liaisingwith management
- Develop/ maintain social media profiles and quality content on social media platforms
- Ensure brand consistency is delivered online across all social media platforms.
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Devise strategies liaising with management to drive online traffic to the company website.
- Collaborate with internal teams to optimize user experience
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate in conjunction with the management
- Keep up to date with current digital trends and update management
- Research on new online media opportunities that may benefit the business
- Develop a strategy to ensure online objectives of the company are met
Send CVs in Word Format to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject title ‘Social Media Executive’ no later than the 13 April 2018.
No phone calls.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Social Media Executive
Business and Financial Operations
|Company / Organization||
Recruitment Services Firm
|Job Opening Date||
|Job Expiry Date||
Nairobi, Kenya, -1.2920659, 36.82194619999996