Job Title: Social Media Executive
Client Summary: Our client offers customized and innovative services in digital and photobook printing.
- Drive sales through social media.
- Planning digital marketing campaigns, including web, SEO/SEM, email, social media and display advertising
- Maintaining client social media presence across all digital channels
- Measuring and reporting on the performance of all digital marketing campaigns
- Coordinating, planning and maintaining a calendar of events for the client.
Main Duties / Responsibilities
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends, insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies liaisingwith management
- Develop/ maintain social media profiles and quality content on social media platforms
- Ensure brand consistency is delivered online across all social media platforms.
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Devise strategies liaising with management to drive online traffic to the company website.
- Collaborate with internal teams to optimize user experience
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate in conjunction with the management
- Keep up to date with current digital trends and update management
- Research on new online media opportunities that may benefit the business
- Develop a strategy to ensure online objectives of the company are met
Send CVs in Word Format to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject title ‘Social Media Executive’ no later than the 13 April 2018.
No phone calls.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.