Job Vacancies: Software Development Assistants / Interns
Job Summary: Extra Inch Technologies Ltd is one of the fastest growing technology hubs in East and Central Africa region offering ICT Products and services and is a market leading software provider, partnering with banks / MFI’s / SACCOS and other financial institutions to transform their businesses and stay ahead of a changing marketplace.
The company seeks two energetic persons (Male or Female) to fill the role of Software Development Assistant / Interns based at our Nairobi Office on a three months renewable contract.
- At least three years’ experience programming in C# with ASP.NET and PHP.
- Under graduate degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or related field.
- Experience in Relational databases
- Knowledge of Laravel or Phalcon will be an added advantage.
Additional Skills / Attributes Required
- We are looking for someone with a very good understanding of Object Oriented Programming (OOP) principles.
- Ability to work under pressure and deliver within specified time frames, whilst maintaining high precision.
The ideal candidate should be someone who can comfortably work in a team, adapt to existing standards and burn the midnight oil if need be.
We expect you to be able to start working with us immediately.
- Development of software solutions in C#
- Developing of web-based solutions in PHP /ASP.Net
- Good skills in Hardware and Software Communication (Mostly Required)
- Deep knowledge and understanding of WPF and XAML
- Knowledge in relational databases such as Microsoft-SQL, Oracle and MySQL
- Knowledge of ORMs such as Entity Framework
- Experience in web services
- Required education: Bachelor’s degree
- Required relevant work experience: 3 years
- Required languages: English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
How to Apply
Interested candidates should complete their applications, CVs with copies of certificates and color passport size photograph and email them to firstname.lastname@example.org by 16th April 2018.