Our Client solar distributor in Kenya is seeking to hire a Trainer urgently to join their dedicated team.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Plan and carry out technical trainings including product demonstrations in the field
- Provide coaching and mentorship for the Entrepreneurs/ Business people on stocking and selling the company products
- Build cross functional relationships with other departments so as to support their training requirements including content development around new products and processes and the dissemination of such training and information.
- Identify new training tools, techniques and processes and coordinate the implementation of new ideas within the team.
- Degree or Diploma in community development
- At least 2 years’ experience as a trainer in a solar industry
- Must have experience with solar products
- Knowledge of training and learning principles and ability to present and teach technical information to others
- Must have truly exceptional communication skills
- Ready to travel to various regions of the country
- Good at mentorship
If qualified Send your CV to email@example.com clearly indicating “Solar Trainer” on the subject line by 30th April 2018