We are a high-end Beauty and Spa establishment seeking to recruit vibrant professionals to join our dynamic team in several positions.
Job Description: A spa receptionist is the first point of contact visitors engage whether in person, phone or email.
It is important that the applicant is professional and personable.
As a Spa Receptionist, you will be responsible for greeting and assisting clients to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience.
You will be required to manage customer’s feedback and be an effective salesperson.
Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Assisting guests and clients in an appropriate and timely manner.
- Managing customer feedbacks effectively to ensure issues or compliments are escalated to enable long-term improvements in products and services.
- Ensuring client experience is proficient including bookings, payments, and consultation cards.
- Adhering to cash handling procedures in different currencies e.g. USD, EURO, POUNDS among others.
- Interacting and communicating effectively with clients, members, team members, guests, and management team.
- Link-selling with the latest departmental incentives.
- Maintaining the track record of incoming and outgoing calls or walk-in customers.
- Reporting accidents, maintenance issues, or other incidents.
- Ensuring compliance with all health and safety regulations.
Skills and Specifications:
The required skills and specifications are as follows:
- The person should have required knowledge about the computer, internet and interfacing devices uses and aware of all the work.
- Should have the ability to prepare records in black and white.
- Needs to have the ability to maintain record shelves properly.
- Should be able to communicate effectively (over phone & e-mails) with impressive communicational skills and excellent customer service ethics.
- Should have good organizational skills to manage entire work properly.
- It will be needed to have a good and pleasing personality; honesty/respect is the key.
- As a Spa receptionist, he/she should be ready to work for long hours when needed and be able to work in a 24-hour shift.
Education and Qualifications:
- At least a College diploma with some experience in reception duties or customer service.
- It will be an added advantage to the person having some past working experience in the hospitality industry and with French as a foreign language.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification, experience and Certificate of Good Conduct; please send your CV and Cover Letter quoting the job title on the email subject to firstname.lastname@example.org before 30th April 2018.
Clearly, indicate the position applied for and expected remuneration.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.