Steers and Debonairs Pizza, is a renowned household name in the food industry, that provides high quality, variety, tasty meals and excellent customer service.
There is an opening for the position of a cleaner in their organization looking to attract energetic, highly motivated, skilled in the hospitality field and self-driven candidates.
Job Summary: To ensure overall cleanliness within the office premises and other designated areas.
- Clean, dust and mop office floors by using a variety of equipment and supplies
- Ensure that cleaning liquids are mixed in correct and safe quantities
- Wipe down desks and chairs and make sure that any stubborn smears are removed using appropriate cleaning materials
- Empty trash cans and make sure that all trash is properly disposed off
- Clean and wash down windows and ensure that they are dried properly
- Wash down restrooms and ensure they are sanitized properly
- Replenish toilet paper in washrooms on a regular basis
- Wipe down walls, doors and wall hangings using appropriate types of cleaners and cloth
- Ensure proper cleanliness of the areas around the office such as walkways
- A minimum of 3 months working experience in a restaurant or hotel preferably in the same position.
- A diploma in hospitality management
- Exceptional ability to multitask.
- A team player
- Immaculate personal grooming and presentation
How to Apply
Interested candidates should forward their CVs to (email@example.com) by 16th April 2018 stating their current and expected gross remuneration, day-time telephone contact and addresses of 3 referees.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.