Vacant Position: Stock Accountant
Job Location: Kampala, Uganda
Nature of work: Full time
Summary: Our client a manufacturing company seeks to recruit a Stock Accountant with experience and knowledge in inventory control, stock management, financial reports and stock projections of finished goods.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Preparing and analyzing financial reports
- Budgeting for raw materials
- Ensure all inventory and stock management systems are maintained accurately, within the agreed parameters and in a timely manner.
- Purchase inventory within the agreed budgets.
- Maintain a process for returns
- Inventory control
- Stock management
- Maintain harmonious working relationship with Suppliers/Vendors within the buying parameters set by the business.
- Observe the correct buying protocols
- Observe correct stock receiving protocols
- Complete all necessary stock takes
- Comply with the required personal grooming standards.
- Comply with all aspects of the Standard Operating Procedures manual.
Key Requirements and Qualifications:
- 2-3 years’ experience as a stock Accountant in a busy manufacturing environment
- Qualifications in CPA’s at least part II
- Quantitative and analytical skills
- Proficient in computer applications and inventory software
- Knowledge of ERP system will be an advantage
- Should be ready to relocate to UG.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to accurately prepare daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reports
- Focused and prioritization ability
- Able to work in a fast paced environment and cope with pressure
- Excellent written, oral and presentation skills
- Sense of urgency with good eye for details
If qualified send CV indicating your skills, qualifications and experience to email@example.com
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Business and Financial Operations
|Company / Organization||
Recruitment Services Firm
|Job Opening Date||
|Job Expiry Date||