Job Title: Storekeeper
Gross Salary: 30k-40k
Our Client is a Kenyan owned company that manufactures and distributes plastics packaging materials and has been in existence for over 25 years. They offer packaging solutions to various food processing Industries e.g. Dairy, Horticulture, Tea, Coffee e.t.c.
They seek to hire an organized and detail-oriented storekeeper to manage all the operations in their storeroom.
- Responsible for all stock activities including, receiving deliveries, coordinating stock, documenting transactions and maintaining records.
- Controlling all the storage activities with an accurate monitoring (material in/out) system.
- Receives and inspects all incoming materials and reconciles with purchase order and packing lists.
- Generate reports, documents and tracks damages and discrepancies on orders received on a daily basis.
- Reports damages and discrepancies for accounting, reimbursement and record-keeping purposes.
- Maintains files appropriate to the activities of the unit, such as invoices, order number, receiving date, shipping date, etc.
- In charge of the protection and security of the goods up until consumed.
- Monitoring the quantities available on stock with a clear picture of the material delivered (to whom and when).
- Inform management immediately when material reorder level is attained.
- Conduct monthly stock take.
- Reconcile stock levels per stock cards against the system balance.
- Furnish management with daily stock levels.
- Diploma in storekeeping or procurement
- Should have 2-3 years of relevant experience as a store keeper
- Should have accounting knowledge preferably CPA II or equivalent
- Should have experience in the manufacturing industry
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work in a team
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Storekeeper-Manufacturing) to email@example.com before 2nd May 2018.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.