Job Vacancy: Supply Chain Compliance Manager
(1 year contract)
Role Purpose: The role will participate in direct coordination with relevant Business Functions, locally, at Group and Globally in cascading, developing, implementing and monitoring Business and departmental process, governance and compliance for the OPCO, including:
- To identify and Implement Compliance Monitoring framework and prepare submit compliance status reports to management and other stakeholders on a regular basis.
- Closure of Statutory and Internal Audit issues by implementation of agreed audit recommendations
- Design Gap analysis for all Compliance processes and controls.
- Assist and train SCM and other departments’ personnel and partners SCM Compliance issues to ensure a compliance culture within the Opco.
- Prepare internal compliance reports for the Group compliance office with regard to internal SCM compliance issues.
- Provide all reports and information in a timely and accurate manner.
- Create a culture of compliance by ensuring that management and staff embrace compliance by training.
- Identify and assess the compliance risks associated with the Opco’s current and future business activities including new products and services and new business relationships.
- Regular Review Blue Book and related Supply Chain Control and process documents, proactively and continuously test the same for compliance and initiate improvement actions on cases of non-compliance.
- Custodian of all SCM systems including but not limited to Oracle & CMS and support complete and efficient utilization of the same.
Duties & Responsibilities
Effective Analytics and SCM Reporting across various organizations to support decision making.
- Ensure 100% Vendor master (existing and current) on EFT payments model
High Partner Performance and satisfaction
- Conduct partner evaluations with various functions and share feedback with both partners for improvement
- Coordinate and manage regular and periodic partner performance and Governance review meetings with senior management.
- Ensure successful and proactive complete consequence management resulting from partner evaluation and Governance meetings.
- Organize and coordinate the Annual Partner forum including resolutions of resulting actions
Compliance Risk Management Strategy
- Maintain clean and update supplier and item master
- Manage vendor prequalification process including new vendor site audits.
- New supplier registrations.
- PO register analysis and sign off
- Weekly SLA checklist monitoring.
- Follow up to closure of all audit recommendations.
- SCM Audit self-assessment, learning tracker assessment and artefacts management with Group
Supply Chain Process
- Support CMS complete and efficient utilization
- Oracle Custodian and ensure Item and Vendor Master continuous clean up.
- Full and continuous automation.
- University degree in Business, Information Technology or Equivalent.
- Graduate Diploma of the Chartered Institute of Purchasing & Supply (UK) – (added advantage)
- Excellent Analytical skills.
- Excellent Database preparation and database modification skills using MS Office Products
- Good knowledge of the Capex & Opex ordering and tracking systems
- good knowledge of compliance and anti-fraud procedures
- 5+ years’ experience in busy multinational Supply chain/Procurement/commercial environment –Telecom experience –added advantage
- Mastery of SCM principles, policies, concepts and systems
- Knowledge of Oracle or any other ERP system and Ms Excel
How to Apply
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by 12th April 2018 clearly indicating the job title
Supply Chain Compliance Manager
Business and Financial Operations
|Company / Organization||
Recruitment Services Firm
|Job Opening Date||
|Job Expiry Date||