Job Vacancy: Lounge Coordinator
Swissport is an international organisation that provides ground handling services for around 118 million passengers and 3.5 million tonnes of cargo a year on behalf of some 650 client-companies in the aviation sector.
Swissport is active at 192 airports in 38 countries on 5 continents. Swissport Kenya Limited is recruiting for the above position based at Jomo Kenyatta International Airport.
Are you passionate about customer service and have the ability to develop and maintain excellent relations with premium clients?
Are you capable of consistently ensuring that excellent service delivery towards superior customer experience is maintained?
You are the person we are looking for.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide a welcome service to passengers using the lounge, ensuring a pleasant customer experience.
- Ensure accurate administration of guests entering the lounge in order to support the billing of customer airlines.
- Implement and maintain customer regulations, policies, procedures and requirements.
- Provide relevant information to customer queries and provide solutions to issues guests may experience.
- Assist guests during flight irregularities i.e. delays, cancellations or diverted flights.
- Maintain excellent customer service standards at all times.
- Responsible for 3rd party food & beverage supplier through management and supervision of 3rd party staff.
- Monitor, take stock and liaise with the 3rd party food & beverage supplier on lounge supplies to ensure timely restocking and provision of supplies.
- Monitor and liaise with 3rd party supplier on timely & adequate provision, presentation and quality of food and beverage.
- Ensure general lounge cleanliness and tidiness is maintained at all times; coordinate 3rd party cleaning activities.
- Ensure proper reporting of shift operations to the Lounge Manager.
- Maintain good relations with airline representatives and airport authorities.
- Education: KCSE Mean C+, IATA certification or diploma in hotel/catering and computer proficiency.
- Professional Experience: Aviation industry or hospitality industry experience preferred
- Experience: At least 3 years in a busy operational environment.
- Proven track record in managing teams, planning and organising is an added advantage.
- Excellent communication skills.
How to Apply
Application letter and CV should be forwarded via email with a subject line: Application for Lounge Coordinator to:
The Human Resource Manager
Swissport Kenya Limited
P.O. Box 19177, 00501
Swissport is an equal opportunity employer bases its hiring decisions on the business need and the best qualified candidates available, and does not discriminate in its employment decisions on the basis of any protected category.
Be part of the team that brings Swiss time to African soil!
Closing Date: April 14, 2018
Business and Financial Operations
|Company / Organization||
|Job Opening Date||
|Job Expiry Date||
Jomo Kenyatta International Airport (JKIA)
Jomo Kenyatta International (NBO), Embakasi, Nairobi, Kenya, -1.3227102, 36.926069299999995